Top login menu

University of Cambridge

Other services

Main page content

Cyclists in Cambridge
Cycling in Cambridge

There is a huge amount of advice and support available in Cambridge.  Again, your Tutor or the College Nurse can point you in the direction of additional specialist services, and will often be your first port of call. However, the following services may also be of use. 

Other Sources of Support

provides an enormous range of advice and support on life in Cambridge and within the University. It is run by the Cambridge Student Union (Cambridge SU) and employs two full-time professional Student Advisors. In particular, it maintains a long list of self-help and support groups and websites (both national and local) for a range of issues.

To get in touch phone 01223 746999 (University network: 46999), email or use their .


The offers a free, professional and confidential counselling service for undergraduate students in residence and graduate students on the register. They are located at 2/3 Bene't Place, Lensfield Road and can be contacted on 01223 332865 or emailed at The quickest way to arrange a counselling session is to submit a from the secure website.

The Counselling Service also offers other services, including group sessions and workshops. It has practitioners in both Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and mindfulness as well as many other counselling approaches.  Further information about the service and a series of leaflets giving strategies to help with many common difficulties are also available on their website.

is a student-run confidential listening service available from 7pm-7am every night of full term. Call on 01223 367575 / 744444 or email

Sexual Health and Contraception

There is an clinic at Brookfields Hospital, 351 Mill Road, Cambridge, which can provide information, treatment and support for all aspects of sexual health, including contraception and STIs.